Young Girl dies in UP due to exposed electric wires

A three-year-old girl died after being hit by electric wires in Chausana village of district Shamli in Uttar Pradesh. Villagers allege that this incident has happened due to the negligence of the electricity department. Timely change of wires was not made due to which this incident has happened. The villagers have demanded compensation. Ground report by ChalChitra Abhiyaan. Crew- Vishal Stonewall, Rashida Akther Siddiqi, Shakib Yameen Rangrezz

All content on the ChalChitra Abhiyaan website, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.